Thursday, October 9, 2014

My Lawyer Says I Need a Parenting Coordinator?

Many times parents who meet with me as a Parenting Coordinator say, "My lawyer says we need you. I don't know what you do that my lawyer doesn't want to do (or can't do, or is too expensive, or fill in the blank). I then review the Order of Appointment with the parents and discuss the role of the Parenting Coordinator, including what the Parenting Coordinator can and cannot do.

Leah Pallin-Hill, a retired commissioner and mediator, has written an excellent article explaining the Parenting Coordinator process. Leah has graciously allowed me to post her article to my blog. If you are considering using a Parenting Coordinator, this article gives valuable information on what to expect with a PC.

More about Parenting Coordinator

3 comments:

  1. I found decent information in your article. I am impressed with how nicely you described this subject, It is a gainful article for us. Thanks for share it. Houston family attorney

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a good source of information, I will often follow it to know more information and expand my knowledge, I think everyone should know it, thanks Best parramatta criminal lawyers Services Provider

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrew's knowledge of Delaware corporate law makes him well-equipped to handle the legal requirements of incorporating and managing Delaware corporations, a popular choice for technology startups. startup attorney

    ReplyDelete